Overlooks historic Tofte Pier
Enjoy the sounds of lapping waters and crashing waves from either deck, overlooking remnants of the historic Tofte Pier.
Completely remodeled and redecorated, this comfy, peaceful *Premium Home* is located in a way that lets you almost “reach out and touch” what remains of the old Tofte Pier — the perfect place to daydream as the waves of beautiful Lake Superior gently lap against the shoreline. Personal touches throughout. No resort-hotel look here. Custom furniture handcrafted by a North Shore craftsman. Artwork unlike any other units, including an authentic, historic ship’s wheel, unique images interpreting the pier’s history, and more.
All guests receive our Guest Appreciation Coupons, which are accepted as cash for nearby sports and rental equipment, fine dining, spa visits and more. New guests get “First-Visit ‘Sampler’ Coupons.” Returning guests get “‘Back-to-Bluefin’ Reward Coupons.” Each additional night earns MORE coupons than the previous night. It adds up …up to as much as $270 or $450 for a six-night stay during high season! Click here for more details.
Home Capacity Details
2 queen beds (1 each bdrm)
2 luxurious XL singles (spacious, private loft)
1 comfy sofa-bed (always free, unless 8 guests all over age 2)
2-person Trajet air tub whirlpool
We happily rent our special homes through Cascade Vacation Rentals. CVR’s temporary “Covid-19 bring-your-own linens policy" does NOT apply to our homes. We’ve instituted numerous special protective & sanitation measures, even more than the Resort itself, & we invite you to enjoy a safe & comfortable stay.
- Two very private decks overlook the pier; great for morning coffee
- Spacious bedroom loft with lots of privacy (two luxurious XL single beds perfect for many groups); skylight window can be opened
- Three huge ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room, plus two Havana-style fans in loft
- Marble vanities in bathrooms and granite kitchen counter
- Rustic cedar log fireplace mantel adds to classic northwoods ambiance
- Wi-Fi and four flat-screen HD TVs - each with WiFi/Bluetooth equipped DVDs
- Dramatic painting of the famed sinking moment of the Edmund Fitzgerald
- Huge mirror in master bedroom fills the room with reflected grandeur of the Lake
- Air-conditioning for those few, possibly warm days on the North Shore
- Complete wet bar (with microwave and fridge) in master bedroom